Sunday, November 25, 2012

Today

Today we are taking the grand pups back to their momma! She was here over the holiday. And that is what I am most thankful for these days. My lovely smart daughter. She is working full time and going to school. In the city of Indianapolis . She has just moved into a new apt north of the city. She is so excited. It looks very nice. And now she is ready for those pups to return.

I love Indy , and look forward to doing a little shopping and just being in the big city for a while to absorb some of the energy! Sometimes I get a little home bound and don't want to go out if I don't have to kinda feeling . I havnt left the house in 4 days except to help my daughter pick up a few things for her apt. Kinda like a staycation. But now it's time to go out!

I hope if you are reading this blog that you have a wonderful day, however you choose to spend it. Well I did forget we went out to see the movie Lincoln on thanksgiving, it was so good and thought provoking . Go see it if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.