Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas village !

Well after crafting, for a week , and painting everything in sight , we are almost at the end of the 2 day " craft show"! What an education. I've met so many nice people and these woman are TALENTED ! Doing a local show was nice I got to see many old friends I  have not seen in years! It was a nice way to advertise for the shop. And a real confidence booster. Lots of kind complements. It's so hard to know your customers likes and this was a nice way to see what people are looking for. And it gave me a little momentum for the open house next sat. In New Paris!  The best thing for sure about this weekend is I met a wonderful family from my little town and it will be even more fun to get to know them . There son is an old soul at 11 years old and has inspired me to join our historical society . Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.