Monday, July 1, 2013

Where ever I go I am not alone!

Sometimes with my morning coffee, I read blogs! Much better than the news! Anyway today's pics are of my company on the sofa this morning. Most times if I can I am outside doing this. But it's a little cool and damp out today. Boy do I feel for those out west suffering from the record heat. Bu today and for the last week I've been thinking about change and why we make the decisions we do? What holds us back from making change? For me I guess it must be fear. But fear of what? The unknown ? After the big carbon monoxide scare of this winter it seems silly to contemplate too much about some major changes.... Hey there was distinct possibility that I might not even be here at all right now! After having a few health scares over the years , thank God they were only scares it starts  to make one think about life ..... And right now is one of those times when I feel like I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I know better but I guess we all have our flaws and that is certainly one of mine. So today I am going to enjoy my company, read some blogs and try to nail down some indecision .... And get started on and Finnish up some projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.