Monday, June 24, 2013

A vacation day!

Sunday came with a garden tour in the morning, and wow some were so amazing! I was hoping to be inspired and I was. Only now I want that pond more then ever!  So I've included some beautiful gardens in this blog as well as the afternoon activities ..... I took Will to his first ever .... Wait for it..... Horse pull at our local fair! I was so surprised when 12 teams of horses were there and ready to pull. Complete with the old men drivers, owners! I've got a thing for old men. I swear maybe because its a generational thing but there is always an older gentleman with the team of horses. All in all it was a wonderful day complete with a nap during a gentle storm in the middle of the day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.