Monday, April 29, 2013

Swivel rocker!

I got to go to an auction over the week end ! I've been looking for a particular item for a long while now! I got it! Yeah and it was only $20.00 ohhh how I love it! I have put it for now in the library. It needed a comfy reading chair.

It's right next to the window. It's a lazy boy! Perfect condition. In all if her 1980s rusty polyester glory! She doesn't match a thing in the whole house! But we all love her. I was trying her out Saturday morning, and everyone decided to join me. I put a bird feeder outside the library window. Perfect spot for reading and watching the birds.

And have a cup of coffee. Lucky always gets those last few drops! As he is demonstrating in the pic.
Took me a long time to realize he was doing this cause I never saw him. Till lately I've caught him a few times !







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.