Friday, May 2, 2014

Shop talk

My lovely daughter helped out at the shop this past week end. I am so very proud of her. She has accomplished so much. She is a very kind and compassionate young woman. I wish as all moms do that we could give them our wisdom . Because we hate to see them travel through unnessisary emotional pain. But maybe it is nessisary. Maybe they have to walk alone through some journey's to aquire the wisdom we have fought so hard to find ourselves. To finnally stand up for themselves . And we in turn are aquiring even more wisdom watching this painful process take place. While we tread water ever so lightly. For all moms everywhere who find themselves treading water with their daughters, remember as I am trying to do. This too shall pass. The pictures are from the shop opening. Where I took no pictures but my BFF did. Haha. Of my daughter and myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.