Friday, November 8, 2013

Horses!

There is a reason they say " they were acting like a horses a** !" Cause this morning while trying to get the horses ready for the farrier that's exactly what the dark horse Nestle was being! How do they get so smart? How do they know when you don't have your game on so to speak? After trying 3 times to lead her out of the barn and after 3 times of her saying " what part of not going, do you not understand mom?" I was mad and exaughsted! About this time Owen the farrier Aka the horse whisperer got here. I said ok Owen they are in the barn go ahead get one.  In exactly .3 seconds he comes out with her! NestlĂ© looks at me standing there like" oh is that what you wanted me to do? I had no idea mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.