Monday, November 4, 2013

Fun decorating with vintage finds!

Over the years many people have visited the farmhouse, farm camp, Halloween, and Christmas parties, school field trips ect. Often people will comment on my unique style of decor. I love to use vintage when ever possible. It is an old farmhouse. But I feel vintage and antique pieces always fit no matter what the style. So today I've added a few pictures of a few pieces I use everyday. This is an antique pulley from my barn no longer in use. I love the shape, age and pantina on it .I needed a small lamp to have on while viewing tv in this area so I just added a vintage desk lamp!  On the other side of this window I added a child's vintage red wagon, an antique crock with plant fit right in with plenty of room to corral books or magazines. Hope you are enjoying the fall sunshine. All the combining of corn and beans within feet of my home I believe have given me the sniffles! Oh the joys of country living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.