Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines !

Well I feel loved! Valentines at preschool pure awesomeness! We have been having a basketti, lunch for several years now. But this year a little snafu, our stove was out! No stove, no problem for these parents nope. All I had to do was ask. Pasketti, spaghetti , ect showed up in crock pots! With a salad our children tore up, cut up with their own little hands! And the sweets ahhhh yes the sweets! The easiest dinner yet! And to top it all off I asked that everyone clear their plates and deposit them into the dish washer! Walah, with the help of extra mommies all done! Even with a plate made for me to take home! This was so nice even a few daddies and grandparents made it for a quick lunch! I can't believe I didn't get a shot, of all the homemade valentine boxes that came in. Such fun the children had doing this at home with parents! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. And have one today too! Celebrate love especially with our little ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.