Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Help I've turned into a little old lady!

Well it's official peri menopausal, frenzy, no memory, dry hair, crabby attitude, low sex drive, and it's 7:30 and my fatiqued body is saying can we go to bed yet? U G H , enough already! Yep and I've got the SAD to go along with all the other symptoms in my mind ass well.

I did wake up at 2am, trip to the potty, which in this house means I have to get out of my warm bed go down the stairs which I can do in the total darkness because I know this house so well. And my jack Russell always goes with me case the boogy man is creepin around. So then I have to let him out. Dang it's cold out too. Let him back in then repeat the who scenero at 4 am! Then partner get up at 5, I was just getting back to sleep . Just trying to get back into dream land only to wake up before my alarm is set at 7. Get myself ready for work, make coffee to go, feed the dogs, let them out and in . Say our tearful good byes. ( don't forget pack my lunch).

Drive to work have a glorious day with 13 preschoolers.
Stop at Walmart pick up a few things drive home, that's a twenty minute drive anyway you look at it. Arrive home let out welcoming committe, feed horses, make dinner ready for bed 730! But no one goes to bed at 730! So I'll try to keep my eyes open and watch a little modern family. Oh wait that's not on for another hour and a half. Oh dear........see lil ol lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.