Saturday, December 8, 2012

Decorating......

Well here it is December 9, I have my christmas cards now I only have to get them addressed and in the mail. I've gotten all the candles in the windows.And the lights are up around the top of the barns roof line. Well almost we are waiting for a young man to come and hang them at the peak. Oo ooh how I wish I could just climb up that ladder myself. Eeeeeek to scared. Of heights that is. Well it is along way up there.

It's been raining here for a few days. But the creeks not running yet. There is water but still not what it should be. My heart goes out to those who have suffered through drought much worse then ours. I still havnt started feeding hay to the horses yet. I'm going to start them on a little grain soon then hay. The pasture is not the greatest..... But they are still managing and are still on the plumb side where I want them to be going into winter.

Hoping today to get the sky lanterns ordered for the party on the 21! Yep decided to have a little winter party with a bonfire and release the sky lanterns for winter solstice. Inviting all of the preschoolers, and farm camp families. As well as friends. We will see.

Trying to keep it VERY simple this year. Was hoping to get the farmstays kitchen floor done this week end, well ok started this weekend. Well ok thinking about starting it. I need to get it done so I can get the large china cupboard out of the garage so I can get the vw in before the snow flies. We will see.

Well it does appear that my ADD is kicking in at this point so I better get moving.....on something......like going to Ikea! Mmmmmmm we will see.

Enjoy your week end where ever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.