Friday, May 17, 2013

Flash flood!

Yesterday on my way home from work the closer I got to home, the more distressing the sky's became. By the time I took the video it was in full flood mode. In less then 20 min we got over 1.50 inches of rain. I had to remove my shoes and socks to open the gates and get into the house! After making the pup go outside to potty, I ran down into the cellar to check the geothermal . Eeek water was indeed seeping in. Quickly I rounded up the pump, and broom. Luckily I only had to use the broom to push the water into the drain. This has only happened a few times since I have lived here. Since 1997! Below is the video! Or maybe just a picture, then some of today, the quiet sun on the porch this morning! That beautiful bench was made from fence. Given to me as a Christmas gift from my best friend! I love it so much. It's so original. However I find it must be regional because I saw one just like it a few towns over in the country on a porch much to my surprise!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.