Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Empty nest

I sleep with a dog! As well as watch tv, get the mail, read a book, read blogs, eat, chores, take a walk and yes even yoga! My jack russel terrier, my 4 year old pound puppy. I've had him for almost all of his life. He was my divorce present to myself. Does everyone get a divorce present for themselves ? Mmmm that would be an interesting poll to take ? And what kind of gift was it? Mmm sometimes I can't even believe the things I think. Anyway this post is about not wanting to get up in the mornings. I had one of those mornings today. It was raining and yes still dark. I had woke up the first time wide awake 2 hours before I needed to get up. Ugh I hate that. Then wouldn't you know it about 10 minutes before your alarm is due to go off you doze into the best sleep ever which makes you then want to never get up, ever the rest of your life.

Iam trying to get back into some kind of yoga routine. I went to a class ( over my head) on Monday night on Tuesday I took 13 preschoolers sledding! Eeeek SORE muscles today ! Everytime I clear out the living room just enough to lie down
And do yoga to a video ok, cd, the moment I lie down on the floor the doggies think its time for fun with mom and start the play fighting ect.
It really is a zoo around here. When I came home from work today the horses were at the gate to meet me. So was delight one of my llamas, except she was on the wrong side of the gate. I still don't know how she gets out. If I wasnt so lazy when we had snow on the ground I should have followed her foot prints around to see where she has been escaping. But I didn't .

In other news today the rain has started to melt the snow, we made a snowman at school. And had a snowball fight, I should tell you I won. Well my opposing team members all 13 of them sure got some good shots in my feet were soaked in my boots. It was truly so much fun! I was only teasing about the I won part my goodness none are over 3 1/2 feet tall. But they sure had big smiles when they made a direct hit! Lots of laughing. This is what we need to do more of with our children! Play have fun be outside!

Playing with the dogs is so much fun with the snow, I throw a snowball they run and can't find it any where they look. They are such clowns. And sure make me laugh. The above picture is of lucky.....he didn't want to get out of bed this morning either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.