Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hannah's Creek Farm Vintiques flash sale!

Well we are almost ready for our sale this coming week end! Lots of fun furniture ! In the tiny town of New Paris Ohio there is going to be a little country festival put on by the local orchard. The Apple fest! Ive cleaned out the garage and barn hoping to make a little extra cash. If all goes well we may even open a tiny little shop there on the week ends.

 Our little building is across the street from a large restored 3 floor old IOOF building. It now houses an antiques mall. I am excited to see how it goes and sample being a shop keeper! I'd love to have our vintage things along with some locally made candles, soaps and jewelry.

 Some of our items have been painted with Anne Sloan Chalk Paint. I have really enjoyed using it and painting the furniture. It brings out my creative side. And helps me feel better about parting with some pieces Ive had forever just sitting around. Much easier to part with if I can make a little money and know its going to someone who will get some use from it not just gathering more dust in the barn. So I will try to post a picture with some of the painted pieces. I am excited to see where this adventure will take us! And the bonus is I get to have fun with my partner as well! He has really been supportive as well as helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.