Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Farm house

I have been searching long and hard for a special place to house our cd collection. They were in the library, then I decided to put the CD player in the living room. I know I know I should be digital but I'll say it again. I'm illiterate when it comes to tech stuff . Any way my friend who is downsizing have me this bookshelf for the shop. I was trying to deside what to do with it it has a few slight dents ect.. It's very narrow. Then BOOM I knew exactly where it should live. Farm house eclectic living room. Balances out very well the heavy oak and leaded glass book case on the other side of the window. Our tv is resting on a vintage stereo/ record player that looks and works like brand new! Ok now I'm thinking of reworking the new book shelf to hold a bit of vinyl as well! Oh yes and let's not forget a good pic of horses in the yard just for fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.