Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter has set in

Not much new around here. Went to open the shop on Saturday and the weather was just horrible ending in a cold yucky rain and no one was out! So I closed up shop and headed home early . Yesterday we ventured out to do a little Christmas shopping and we did have fun! When we got home we were unloading the truck, when I noticed it was sliding backwards on the ice. It wasn't running and was in park!!! I was on the passenger side but was able to climb into the truck and push on the break with my left foot, and grab the wheel. Resulting in a pulled muscle but saving our 3 cars parked behind the truck! What a night. Feeling much better today. Hoping to gather up boxes from the basement and do some Christmas decorating before it's over! Thinking of our little place in Maine with 8 to 10 inches of fresh snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.