Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vintage decor

Decorating with vintage decor is so fun for me. We picked up several old school desk over last weekend. But the down side or up side depending on how you look at it, is keeping things. I put my old night tables in the shop a couple weeks ago and was looking for something different when we came across these awesome vintage school desk! Problem solved! Oh I really loved the short one beside the sofa, but the space was really just too small. But what perfect bedside tables they made! There are little holes in the front corners of the inside little cubbies perfect for charging the iPhone cords! The little cubby is perfect for books, meds, journal, phone, ect. And the top perfect size for lamp, alarm clock, drinking glass, books ect...I put a basket under each one for more storage, I love them! I will have a few in the shop for sale ad well as a few metal and wood desk chairs, with the small writing area on them all one piece with book storage below! I wish we could have gotten more the gentleman I bought them from said he had thousands he took yb apart burned the wood and took the metal to the recycling center! Oh my! So below are picture of them in my master bed room.


2 comments:

  1. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.

    vintage decor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    vintage decor

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.