Wednesday, March 6, 2013

And so it goes!

Today is a snow day! No school! No wonder the heating guys had to have one of their own plow the road and my drive to get here! But get here they did just as I was stepping out of the shower. So much for a quiet day at home. I may not ever have that again. Well it feels that way when 4 to 6 men are all over your house at once.

So what's a girl to do? Take a walk with her doggie. In the back 40. Take some very pretty pictures of the land. So here they are enjoy them.

And I swear today I saw a seagull flying over the house?

Hearing random conversation of these men make me laugh to myself.

The birds have been so fun today to watch.

I can't find ruffie? Ill try to post a very funny video of he and lucky playing , they crack me up!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you please leave a comment if you like.